FDI Access Height Extendable Lightweight Elbow Open Cuff Walking Aid Crutches
As low as
FDI Access Crutches
Access is about design and innovation combined with comfort for all who require a strong comfortable walking aid without a heavy price
Who is it intended for?
The FDI Access is destined to everyone, from a passing strain to a broken leg, it suits every day-to-day situation. Easy to carry, easy to store and comfortable to use.
- Sold as pair
- Both crutches interlock together to stand up vertically without other accessories.
- They also interlock laterally allowing the user to hold a stair ramp in one hand and the crutches in the other, and still lean on one of the crutch legs.
- Crutches can be safely balanced on flat corner surfaces for easy storage capabilities
- Weight of single crutch - 460g
- Maximum load weight - 130kg
- Longest adjustable height - 993mm Measured from hand grip to feet
- Lowest adjustable height - 700mm Measured from hand grip to feet
- 14 Incremental height adjustments
- Tube Material - High quality Aluminium
- Distance between hand grip and cuff - 217mm
- The FDI Acess Crutches as standard come with shock absorbing anti-slip feet and a plastic handle(Rubble comfort handle available with the FDI access comfort)
- Fully replaceable - Hand grip, feet and locking bands
- Available in 6 crutch colours - Purple, Blue, Red, White, Black, Beige